RICE melamine is of the highest quality – this is of great importance to them due to their focus on reusability and reducing waste. The high quality ensures a long lifetime – the products are resilient and ideal for families, parties, picnics, camping... You can identify the real thing by the RICE hologram sticker that comes on every product.
RICE melamine is:
- Long lasting
- Approved by DVFA and tested food safe
- Free of bisphenol A and phthalates
Get the most out of your RICE melamineware:
- Melamine products are not suitable for the microwave
- A hard shock or blow can cause damage (it would have to be pretty hard!)
- If you find any cracks, or if (after a long time) the melamine becomes matte, discard the product, or better yet, reuse it as a pencil holder, a plant pot or anything else you can think of
- Melamine can be used in a standard dishwasher at 60-70 degrees and below
Do know that...
The tall cups are best for smoothies, juices, iced beverages and water... They are only suitable for drinks up to max 70 degrees. Pay attention to this symbol:
RICE is meticulous when it comes to food safety as so many of their products are intended for food and beverages. The company works with external consultants and test agencies that work independently from their suppliers, and they follow clear processes for testing and checking every product. All RICE products intended for food and beverages are tested food safe and meet the requirement of Danish and EU laws and regulations.